Agents, brokers and TC's can create a free account with Glide by visiting www.glide.com. If you are a member of one of Glide's partner associations, you can claim your member benefit when you setup your account by selecting your local association, otherwise you can add in this benefit later into your Glide account settings.
REGISTER AT GLIDE.COM
- Visit https://app.glide.com/auth/register/?code=glidebasic
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and password OR use the "Sign Up with Google" button to authenticate to Glide using your Gmail or Google Apps account.
- Select one of the four roles visible to you on the "Set Up" screen.
2. Agents will be prompted to select their state and enter in their license credentials.
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
In order to use Glide, you must confirm your email address. This helps us protect against SPAM and other unauthorized use of the system.
- Open your inbox for the email address you used to register in the previous step
- You should see an email invitation with the subject "Confirm your email for Glide". If you do not see an email address from Glide, please wait 2 minutes then refresh your email.
- If you still do not see an email from Glide, check your SPAM folder. Many real estate brokerages have very restrictive privacy settings to protect agent email addresses, which can lead to transactional emails being misclassified as SPAM.
- If you still do not see the email, you can attempt to login again at http://www.glide.com and hit the button to resend the email confirmation.
- Still don't see it? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPGRADE TO GLIDE PRO
To learn more about the difference between a Glide Member Benefit account and a full access Glide Pro account click HERE.
To upgrade your account to Pro, simply click on your initials icon in the upper right corner and select "Upgrade"