Agents, brokers, and TC's can create a free account with Glide by visiting www.glide.com. If you are a member of one of Glide's partner associations, claim your member benefit when you set up an account by selecting your local association. If you want, add this benefit to your Glide account settings at a later date.
Registering an account
2. On the Sign Up page, enter your name, email address, and password.
You can also sign up and authenticate using your current C.A.R., Google, or MLS account.
3. Click Sign Up.
4. On the next page, select a role, add a phone number, and then click Continue.
5. Select a state and then click Continue.
6. Enter your license credentials and select a local association.
You can also add the name of a brokerage (optional).
7. Click Continue.
Glide returns to the Transactions page.
Confirming your email address
To use Glide, you must confirm your email address. This helps us protect against SPAM and other unauthorized uses of the system.
1. Open the inbox for the email address you used to sign up.
2. Locate the message Glide called, Confirm your email for Glide.
3. Open the message and click the confirmation link.
If you don't see the Glide email, try one of these options:
Wait two minutes and then refresh your email.
Check your SPAM folder. Many real estate brokerages have restrictive privacy settings to protect agent email addresses, which can lead to transactional emails being misclassified as SPAM.
Try to log in at http://www.glide.com and click the button to resend the email confirmation.
Still don't see the message? Email us at email@example.com.
Upgrading to Glide Pro
To learn more about the differences between a Glide Member Benefit account and a full access Glide Pro account, click HERE.
To upgrade your account to Pro, click the Upgrade to Pro button on the top menu bar or the drop-down menu under the top right corner's initials icon.