In this article, you learn about client status labels on the Details & Parties and how to change them.
- If you send a party an invite to fill out disclosure forms, they are a CLIENT.
- If you add a party to the transaction but do not send an invite to fill out disclosure forms, they are a CONTACT.
How to change CONTACT to CLIENT
1. Go to the Glide home page and open a transaction.
2. Click Details & Parties on the left menu.
3. Click Parties to open the tab.
4. Locate the party with the CONTACT status you want to change, click the three-dot button, and select Invite.
5. Review the invite message and click Send.
- You can edit the message (optional).
Glide sends the party an email message and changes the status to CONTACT.
- Glide removes the Not Registered status after the party opens the email message and starts to answer questions on the disclosure forms.