In this article, you learn about client status labels on the Details & Parties page, and how to change them.
If you send a party an invite to fill out disclosure forms, they are a CLIENT.
If you add a party to the transaction but do not send them an invite to join the transaction, they are a CONTACT who has not been invited. Contacts may be invited to the transaction at any time, in which case they will convert to a PARTY.
If you are using Glide's Brokerage Edition or set up team members within your account settings, they are parties that are part of your TEAM.
How to invite a Contact to the transactions
1. Go to the Glide home page and open a transaction.
2. Click Details & Parties on the left menu.
3. Click Parties to open the tab.
4. Locate the party with the CONTACT status you want to change, click the three-dot button, and select Invite.
5. Review the invite message and click Send.
You can edit the message (optional).
Glide sends the party an email message and changes the status to CONTACT.
Glide removes the Not Registered status after the party opens the email message and starts to answer questions on the disclosure forms.