How to Use Glide's Docusign Integration For Auto-Tabbing:
(1) Select the transaction that you wish to send for signature using Docusign
(2) Locate the completed forms packet ready for signature
(3) Click the downward arrow icon, across from the disclosure packet, to locate "eSign" from the list of Actions
(4) Select "Docusign" or "Digital Ink"
(5) Alternatively, select "eSign your Disclosure Documents" from your Task List and sign into Docusign directly
(6) Prepare the Docusign envelope as you normally would
Important: To benefit from Glide's automatic signature tabs placement, make sure to select the option to "Automatically add signatures tabs" and to add the recipients with their roles
(7) Here you have another opportunity to add additional forms, edit your message or add Parties that you may have missed. Click "Next" in the upper right corner.
(8) You will see the signatures, initials and date tabs auto-populate into the correct locations
(9) Select "Send" in the upper right corner
How to Use zipForm's Digital Ink For Signatures:
You can always send the completed PDFs in your zipForm account out for signature using zipForm's free Digital Ink tool if you do not have a Docusign account
(1) Once you generate your completed PDFs after connecting your zipForm account, you will receive this confirmation notice on your screen
(2) Click "Sign in zipForm Plus" then select the documents to send for signature
(3) Click "Next" to go through the process of preparing and sending the packet for signature
Note: Digital Ink is not a feature within Glide, it is within zipForm, so Glide's auto-tabbing signatures tool will not work.
For additional assistance, review zipForm's Help Guide that explains how to use Digital Ink.