Did you know that Sellers can access their Disclosure Forms packets to make revisions at any time? Agents, you can help your sellers by directing them to the answers that need revised! Here's how...
- From the Home Screen, select the proper Disclosure Forms packet.
2. Once inside the packet, you will see a list of forms. If your seller flagged any questions, you will see them as well.
3. If a flagged question or any other question needs to be revised, you can type your response in the text box under the question and click "save."
Flagging From Start to Finish
Below you will see an example of how to complete this process from start to finish.
As an alternative, you can always notify your client of a required revision by clicking "Copy Link" under the question and then pasting the link where you would like to reference it, such as in an email.
5. If you copied the link, open your email app and compose a new email to your seller. Share this link with your Seller by pasting it in your email. You can do this by pressing CTRL+V on Windows, and CMD+V on MacOS.
Example for Gmail:
6. When your client makes changes, they will be reflected in real time in the packet page. It is recommended that you wait until the client resubmits their form prior to generating the PDF, though you can generate the PDF at any time.