You can prevent your seller from submitting changes and protect the approved version of disclosure documents. You can also unlock the documents to make changes, if necessary.
Locking disclosure documents
1. Select a property on the Transactions page.
2. Click Disclosures on the left menu.
3. Scroll down to the Invite Sellers to Fill Disclosures box and click the Manage button.
4. Click More and then click Lock on the drop down Menu.
5. Check the text to verify the lock is in place (which means further document edits are not possible).
Unlocking disclosure documents
When you unlock documents, they can be edited.
1. Click the Unlock button.
2. Check the text in the box to verify that Glide removed the lock.