In this article, you learn how to set up and complete an Agent Visual Inspection Disclosure (AVID). You can complete an AVID on a desktop computer, portable device, or smartphone.
Completing an AVID on Glide is a four-step process:
- create an AVID
- add property observations
- generate a document
- send for e-signature (optional)
Creating an AVID
1. On the Transactions page, select a transaction.
2. On the Transaction Overview page, go to the left menu and click Disclosure Package.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click the Start button inside the Complete AVID box.
4. Select a completion method and then click Next.
- In this example, we select Fill on behalf of an Agent.
5. Select an answer to indicate if the property is a multi family structure and then click Continue.
- In our example, we are working with a single family home, so we select No.
6. Enter the name of the brokerage and then click Next.
- In our example, the field is pre-populated.
7. Enter the date and time of the AVID and then click Continue.
8. Enter the weather conditions on the day of the AVID.
- Glide enters, by default, the current weather conditions for the AVID address.
9. Identify the other people present during the AVID and then click Continue.
- In our example, we enter Seller into the field.
Adding property observations
Now it's time to add observation details to the AVID.
1. On the next page, click the Add New button.
2. On the Add Property Observations panel, select a room.
- In this example, we select Bedroom.
3. On the Bedroom panel, type notes, attach a file, and upload an image.
- The number of bedrooms is set to the default. You can change the number if a property has multiple bedrooms.
4. Click Save.
5. To add more observations, repeat steps. Click Add New, select a location, and then add comments, photos, or files.
- In this example, we add one observation for the Kitchen.
6. Click Save.
7. To change an observation, click the Edit button.
8. Click Save.
9. Click the Done button after you finish adding or editing your observations.
10. On the next page, add other observed or known conditions (optional).
11. Click Continue.
12. On the next page, add an addendum for additional rooms or structures (if applicable).
13. Click Continue.
14. Confirm the property address and then click Continue to sync with zipForm.
- If this is not the correct address, click the Change Transaction button and enter the correct information.
Generating a document
The next step is to generate a document with zipForm.
1. On the page, you need to sync your account with zipForm. Enter your login credentials if the account does not sync automatically.
2. Download the file or send it for e-signature.
- In this example, we send the document for e-signature.
Sending the document for e-signature
You can send the document for e-signature with DocuSign.
1. Click the Sign with DocuSign button on the zipForm panel.
2. Enter your DocuSign credentials if log in does not occur automatically.
3. On the Prepare page, scroll down to the two checkboxes.
- Check the first box if you want Glide to automatically add signature tabs to all of the documents you send.
- Check the second box if you want Glide to replace the original documents in the transaction folder with fully executed documents once the buyer signs them.
4. Make sure the information is correct including the seller's email address. Add new recipients and a personal message (optional).
5. After you finish the review, click Continue.
6. Check the document in the DocuSign window and then click the Next button.
7. Scroll through the document. Make sure all the tabs are placed and then click the Send button.
8. Click the Send button.