1. To edit the property address, click into the transaction and locate the "Details" tab on the left side of the page.
2. Click "Edit" button.
3. Update the address or other property details and click "Ok".
4. You will receive notification that your address has been successfully updated.
Parties to Transaction
1. To edit the parties, click into the transaction and locate the "Parties" tab on the left side of the page.
2. Click "Add Party" button.
3. Enter the details and click "Add" to continue.
Keep in mind that all parties will need to be invited to be able to access the packet in Glide; anyone showing as a "contact" has not yet been sent an invite.
4. To edit an existing party, locate the downward arrow icon and select "Edit"
5. Edit the details and click "Save"
Keep in mind that you can only edit the names of parties that have not created Glide accounts. If they do have a Glide account under the email provided, the system will revert the name to the name associated with that users' active Glide account.
6. You will receive notification that your party has been successfully updated.
Parties Not Filling Forms
If only one of the sellers wants to fill the form then you actually only need to invite that one seller to the transaction, and can leave the second seller off the packet entirely if you wish. Glide will apply the parties as listed on your ZipForm cover sheet for this file, so as long as the parties are setup correctly on your cover sheet prior to generating the forms.