Prevent form fillers from making unnecessary changes to the forms by locking them after you've received their submitted response.
1. From your Glide Home Screen, select the transaction that you want to manage
2. Select "Disclosure Package" on the left
3. Select the ellipsis icon under your Seller Disclosures "workflow" and then "lock"
4. Confirmation will show that the packet has been locked from edits
5. To reverse this setting, simply click the same ellipsis icon from before, but now select "unlock"
6. Confirmation will show that the packet has been unlocked to allow edits
Note: If you lock the forms prior to the client submitting their initial responses then they will not be able to complete their disclosures. Only use this feature AFTER the client has submitted their forms.