Import standard disclosure forms and other documents directly from your zipForm® transaction. If a document doesn’t exist yet, add it to Glide and zipForm® at the same time. Common disclosure forms are automatically highlighted for you.
1. Setup the transaction in Glide by clicking "New Transaction"
Please watch this video if you would like to learn more about setting up a transaction in Glide
2. After selecting the transaction locate the "Disclosure Package" tab on the left side
3. Under Documents section, find "Add from ZipForm Plus"
If you are not currently connected to ZipForm Plus then you will initially be asked to login to your ZipForm account. Click here to learn more about connecting your ZipForm account.
Once connected, your list of available ZipForm transactions will appear for you to choose from and confirm.
4. Select the forms to import from ZipForm and select "Choose" to continue
5. Review and edit the imported Documents as needed
The documents will immediately be uploaded into this Glide transaction. Thereafter, you can follow these instructions on editing and managing the documents within the documents dashboard.