Order the NHD report from the provider of your choice and receive the report back into your Glide transaction.
Opening the order page
1. On the Glide Home page, select a transaction.
2. On the left menu, click Disclosures.
3. Locate the Order Natural Hazard Disclosure box and click the Place an Order button.
Placing an order
1. Select your preferred provider from the list and click the Next: Report Type button.
2. Select the report type.
Add a representative (optional)
You can add an NHD representative to notify them of your order.
1. Enter the representative email or referral code (the representative has a unique code).
2. Check the box to set this person as the default representative. (optional)
This default is saved for all future NHD report orders from this provider but can be updated within your account settings.
3. Click the Next: Order Details button.
4. Confirm or edit billing details and then click the Place Order button.
5. Check your email for a notification. Upload the completed report into the relevant Glide transaction as soon as it is available.