Listing agents and administration team members can quickly fill in PEAD form details and send documents for signatures by following these simple steps!
- Buyer agents: are you looking for instructions on how to send prospective buyers the PEAD form? Click here. This article shows the buying side of how to use Glide for PEAD.
Creating PEAD documents
1. On the Home page, click the transaction for this PEAD form.
- For more information about creating a transaction, click here.
2. On the Transaction Overview page, click Fill and Sign a PEAD form.
3. On the next page, click Fill and Sign PEAD.
- You can upload a signed PEAD form, but you'll save time if you select the Fill and Sign option.
4. Identify all property visitors. Click Add Visitor and fill in the fields.
- You can add multiple visitors (optional).
5. Click OK and then Continue.
6. On the next page, add exceptions to the representation (optional). When you finish, click Continue.
- If you need help completing this section, talk to your attorney or broker.
7. Verify your zipForm account or connect to a new account to generate the PDFs for signature (required) and then click Continue.
- zipForm creates the PEAD form on the next page.
8. Click the Send for Signature button to send the document to each party.
- You can download the unsigned PEAD form to send via email or print (optional).
Sending documents for signature
1. To send documents using the DocuSign integration, click Continue.
- If your DocuSign account is not synced with Glide, click Link Account and enter your DocuSign account credentials.
- To use Digital Ink, click the I use Digital Ink link. Digital Ink is not affiliated with Glide, but instructions on how to use Digital Ink can be found online here.
2. On the DocuSign page, review the document.
- You can add recipients (optional).
- Add a custom note (optional).
3. After you finish the review, click Next.
4. On the next page, check the signature, date, and initial tabs. These tabs are placed automatically in the relevant locations.
5. After you finish the review, click Send. DocuSign sends the envelope to the recipients.
Tracking the document
After you send the document for signature, Glide returns to the Transaction Overview page.
To check the status of your PEAD documents, click Signature Requests on the left menu. In the Signature Requests section, you can see the status of the PEAD form.
- In the image below, the status is Waiting for Others.
Sharing a custom PEAD link
Glide generates a PEAD link to a custom landing page for your listing. You can send this link to a buyer's agent when they have prospects that want to visit your property.
1. Click Visitors (PEAD) on the left menu of the Transaction Overview page.
2. Copy the custom PEAD link.
- Copy and paste this link into your MLS agent remarks or website. You can also email the link to buyer agents.
- Buyer agents and prospects open a landing page with a link to a guided workflow to complete the form.
- Glide returns the fully executed form to your visitor log.
Below the custom link, the Visitor Log shows you all the people who visited the property and the PEAD forms.
- Click the PEAD Docs menu tab to check the status of ongoing signature requests for different properties.
- Click the PEAD Requests menu tab to check the status of PEAD signature requests sent via DocuSign.
- The Generated status means the form was created but not sent for signature.
Once a PEAD form is signed and executed in DocuSign, Glide imports the signed version of the document into your transaction and changes the status to Completed.
- To learn more about how you can automatically receive signed PEADs from a buyer's agent into your Glide Listing Transaction, click here.