We're growing this FAQ page. If you don't see an answer, please use the support chat in the bottom right corner or submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How does PEAD work on Glide?
Glide uses your saved transaction and contact details to pre-fill much of the PDF. You, or others, can quickly input the remaining information and sign the form.
- As a Listing Agent, you can manage all PEAD forms within each transaction to keep an up-to-date entrant log proving compliance.
- As a Buyer's Agent, you can prove compliance with our Buyer Prospect log.
Training and Guides
Join our live trainings or review a recorded training session here to learn more!
Check out our step-by-step instructional articles to get started!
- PEAD for Listing Agents - here
- PEAD for Buyers Agents - here
- PEAD for MLS Listings - here
- PEAD for CRMLS Members - here
- PEAD for BAREIS Members - here
- PEAD for SFAR Members - here
2. How is Glide different from zipForm?
Glide and zipForm provide different functions while working together.
Glide automates the process for filling out PEAD forms by integrating with the MLS to gather listing details. We also use information from existing Glide transactions (often imported from zipForm) and allow other parties to add details.
By sourcing required information, you can complete PEAD-V forms in Glide with a couple of clicks. In addition, Glide lets you complete multiple PDFs for the same visitor or property at the same time.
3. Does Glide use the most up-to-date PEAD-V form?
Yes, we work closely with C.A.R. to ensure that Glide users receive the most recent version of all C.A.R. documents, including the PEAD-V form.
4. Are completed PEAD-V documents electronically signed in Glide?
Glide integrates with Docusign to send signature requests and receive fully executed documents back into your Glide account.
Click the Send for Signature button after generating the PEAD PDFs. You can also return to the file at a later date to send the signature requests.
Benefit from Glide's Auto-tabbing on Docusign
Our Docusign integration pulls party details directly from Glide and automatically places the information on the Docusign envelope recipient's page. All signature and initials tabs are automatically identified in proper placement for each signer.
All you need to do is review the document and click the Send button.
Not a Docusign user?
That's okay! You can still download your forms with one click and then share them for signature using your prefered e-signature platform.
We encourage Glide users to utilize the Docusign integration for the best experience.
5. How can I use Digital Ink for PEAD signatures?
Glide's Docusign integration provides the simplest path for signature. Use Glide to sync with Digital Ink (with some zipForm limitations beyond Glide's control).
Follow these steps to use Digital Ink.
- After you generate a PDF ready for signature, click the Send for Signature button.
2. Click the I use Digital Ink button (shown below in blue).
3. In the pop-up box, click OK. Glide creates a new transaction in your synced zipForm account and then uploads your generated PEAD-V documents.
4. In the Documents to Sign pop-up box, check the box beside the PEAD form and then click Close.
5. On the next page, click the Signing Service tab, select Digital Ink 2.0, and then click the NEXT button in the top right corner of the page.
6. Select the contact person to receive the PEAD form and then click the Close button at the bottom of the window. If the Entrant is not on the list, click Create New to add a new contact.
7. Click the Choose a security option tab, select SMS Authentication($), and then enter a mobile number in the field. The person who receives the document must complete this security feature before they can sign with Digital Ink.
8. Add tasks (e.g. signature and date) and then click the SEND button.
9. Review the Send Invitation message, make changes if required, and then click the Send button.
Digital Ink limitations
Glide is only able to sync Buyer and Buyer Agent's contacts from your PEAD-V forms into zipForm. For all other Entrants you must manually create the appropriate parties in zipForm. Glide is hoping to work with zipForm in the future to improve this process for Digital Ink users.
6. Can I use Glide if I don't have Docusign or Digital Ink?
Yes, but you do need a Glide and zipForm account to use Glide. Once those accounts are open, you can generate completed forms with Glide and download the documents to sign with your preferred e-signature software, as explained in #4 above.
7. As a Listing Agent, if the Buyer's Agent accesses the Glide link for PEAD from the MLS, what happens next?
After clicking the Glide link in the MLS, the Buyer's Agent inputs the remaining details about the prospective buyer(s) and sends the form to them for signature, as shown here.
The Buyer's Agent can include you (the Listing Agent) as a recipient of the completed form sent via email. If the Buyer's Agent sends the form for signature using Glide's Docusign integration, the completed PEAD form is automatically placed into the Listing Agent's PEAD Documents section for this Glide transaction, as shown below.
8. As a Listing Agent, do I need to download the PEAD PDF provided by the Buyer's Agent via the MLS listing link?
No, you don't - if the Buyer's Agent sends the form(s) for signature using Glide's Docusign integration. In this situation, signed PEAD form(s) are automatically placed into the Listing Agent's PEAD Documents section for this Glide transaction.
If the Buyer's Agent sends the form(s) for signature using another e-signature platform, the PEAD file does not automatically show up in your Glide account. However, you can download and import signed PEAD forms into your Glide transaction.
To import a signed document, click the Upload a signed PEAD button.
9. As a TC, where can I see that the prospective buyer's completed PEAD form was sent to the listing agent?
If the Agent accessed the PEAD form from the MLS link and sent the document to the prospective buyer via Docusign, then it is automatically imported into the PEADs Docs section of that transaction.
We are currently working on other ways to keep TCs informed, and would love to hear your ideas and requests.
10. Do I need to create a Glide account?
Yes, you need to create a free account to use Glide. See this article for additional instructions.
Please keep in mind -- you need to be an active Realtor with a license to the C.A.R. forms library and access to zipForm to generate forms PDFs.