1. First, click into the transaction for this property from your existing transaction list
If you have not already setup your transaction, click here to learn how.
2. Once inside the Transaction Overview, select the "Visitors (PEAD)" tab from the left side navigation panel
3. Now you're in your Property's PEAD dashboard, which provides the Property's Visitors Log, completed PEAD Docs and the PEAD Signature Requests log
4. Use the "Share this link" option to share PEAD forms for signature
Copy and share this URL directly with the Buyer's Agent or paste it on your MLS listing so Buyer's Agents can proactively access it!
This URL takes the Buyer's Agent to your Listing's Property Portal to access the PEAD form and request signatures from a prospective buyer.
For example, CRMLS allows you to post the PEAD link to look like this on the listing:
After clicking the URL, it will lead the Buyer's Agent to your Property Portal for this transaction. Every Glide listing transaction has a unique Property Portal from which PEAD forms can be completed and signed.
Once they click "Sign PEAD" it will take them through the steps shown here.
5. Completed forms sent by the Buyer's Agent via Glide's Docusign Integration will be returned back to the Visitors (PEAD) tab in your listing transaction
Still have questions? Checkout our PEAD FAQs here.