Once a listing transaction is created, it's time to generate a listing package.
There are several types of listing documents. In this example, we work with a standard residential listing agreement (RLA).
In this article, you learn how to:
generate a listing package on Glide
1. On the Home page, select an existing listing transaction (or create a new listing transaction if needed).
2. On the Transaction Overview page, click Documents on the left menu.
Reviewing the folders
On the Documents page, you can see a list of folders. In our example, the General folder contains two documents: an RLA and MCA. These documents were added automatically when we created the transaction and applied a template.
In this example, we add the Disclosure Information Advisory (DIA) form to the General folder.
1. Click (+) on the General folder and select Add from library.
2. In the Import forms library panel, enter DIA into the search bar, and then check the box next to the file name.
3. Click Choose.
The form is now inside the General folder.
Customizing the RLA
The next step is to fill in the listing agreement and make sure the selected forms are complete and ready for signature.
In this example, we check the RLA.
1. Click the RLA tab to open the file.
2. Inspect the document.
You can see the seller’s name, as well as the agent's name and DRE#, are in the appropriate fields. This information was auto-populated from the Parties & Details section (we filled out this section when creating the transaction).
You can also see pre-filled text that we want to include in every transaction (e.g. listing price subject to market conditions). This pre-filled text comes from the template that we used when we created the listing.
3. Add details, prices, and other information to the document.
In this example, we add a commission rate.
4. Scroll through the entire document. Make sure the pages show accurate information and the correct name of the seller.
5. Once verified, click the Save and Close button.
Checking the forms
The other documents in the transaction contain the names of the agent and seller. This information is auto-populated. You can verify this information.
In this example, we open the DIA form and then scroll to the last page. The name of the seller is already there.
Sending the package for signature
The next step is to select the documents to send to the seller for e-signature.
1. Open the folder and select a document to send. Check individual files, or check the DOCUMENT box to select all.
After you select one or more files, a black action bar displays at the bottom of the page.
2. Click the eSign button on the action bar.
Setting send options
2. Scroll down and inspect the list of documents.
Click the X icon to remove a file from the list.
Use the upload tool to add documents if required.
Replacing original documents
Scroll down the page to the checkbox.
Glide automatically checks the box to replace the unsigned original with the signed version.
We suggest you leave this box checked because it helps reduce the number of transaction documents you need to manage and avoids confusion about whether there are fully executed documents. Uncheck the box to save the signed form on Glide with a different file name and keep the unsigned form in the transaction.
Changing the signing order
On the Add Signers and Recipients page, agents and teams can customize the order in which documents are sent to signing parties. This feature is available for both Glide Signatures and DocuSign.
By default, Glide sends the documents to all signing parties at the same time. If you want this option, leave the Set Signing Order toggle switch in the OFF position.
Click the toggle switch to the ON position to set the signing order. Change the numbers in the boxes.
The party with the smallest number receives the document(s) first. After that party e-signs the document(s), Glide automatically sends the package to the next person based on the rank order.
Adding Signers and Recipients
1. On the Add Signers and Recipients page, verify the recipients.
Add or remove recipients (optional).
2. Check the sign status of each recipient and click Continue.
Click the Needs to Sign field and change a recipient to CC, so they are not added as a signing party (optional).
Using Glide Signatures
1. Check the circle next to Glide Signatures.
2. On the Preparation Tools page, review the documents for signature, initials, and date tabs.
If required, add tabs to the document for any signing party.
3. On the left menu, click the arrow and select a party on the drop-down menu.
Each signing party name is color-coded.
4. Locate a place on the form that needs a signature, initials, or a date, and then drag the corresponding tab to that spot.
Release the mouse to place the tab in that location.
5. To move a tab, click and drag the tab.
Deleting a tab
To remove a tab, click the tab one time and then click Delete on the keyword.
Completing the review
1. To review another document, use the scroll tool on the right and click a page, or click the Go to next document button.
2. After you complete the document review, click Continue.
3. On the next page, you have one last chance to review the package and make changes if required.
4. Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
Glide sends the package for signature.
Instead of Glide Signatures, select DocuSign.
1. Check the circle next to DocuSign.
If your DocuSign account is not synced with Glide, click Link Account and enter your DocuSign account credentials.
3. On the Review and Sync page, check the package details and then click Continue.
Add a text message, recipients, or documents (optional).
4. On the Add Documents to the Envelope page, verify all the details and then click the NEXT button.
5. Scroll through the documents.
Make sure all the tabs are placed.
6. Add color-coded signature, initials, or date tabs to the document if required.
7. After the review, click the SEND button.
Tracking the documents
After you send the documents, Glide returns to the Transaction Overview page.
Once you and the seller sign the listing package, the signed forms replace the blank forms in the Documents section.
1. Click Documents on the left menu.
The documents in the folder are marked as Waiting for signature.
2. On the left menu, click Signatures.
In the Signature Requests section, you can see sent documents with the Waiting for Others status.
Check the status of individual parties
Hover the mouse on a signature request. A popup window displays the signing status of each party.
The Not Sent Yet status displays if you select the Set Signing Order option and one or more parties have not finished signing the document(s).