After you log in to your new Glide Forms account for the first time, we suggest that you immediately verify your C.A.R. (California Association of Realtors) membership.
Creating Your Glide Account and Verifying C.A.R. membership
Follow these steps to sign in to C.A.R. on Glide in order to access the full C.A.R. forms library for your transactions.
1. Create your Glide account or log in to Glide.com with the email address associated with your account if it already has been created.
2. When creating your account, on your first log in you will enter information about your position and phone number.
3. Select your state, which will be California if you intend to use your C.A.R. membership to access the full C.A.R. forms library.
4. Enter your real estate credentials, select an association to claim a member benefit, and enter the name of your brokerage.
5. Click Continue.
6. Enter assistants and TCs (optional).
If you enter in team members, they will automatically be added to every transaction that you create in Glide. If you work with multiple team members on different transactions, it may be easier to skip this step and add the relevant team members who will be involved when you set up each transaction.
7. On the Glide home page, click the account icon in the top right corner and select Account Settings.
8. Scroll down to Single Sign On, click Link Another Account, and select California Association of Realtors.
9. Enter your C.A.R. credentials and click the Sign In button.
10. Click Continue to Glide on the next page.
You're all set! Now you can now download and share the C.A.R. forms library within Glide.
Please note that linking your C.A.R. credentials automatically verifies your access to the C.A.R. forms library so you no longer need to go through the process of linking each transaction to a zipForm account to access the completed forms.