In this article, you learn how to use Glide's free electronic signature feature: Glide Signatures.
Glide Signatures provides you, your team, your clients and other visitors to the property with the ability to electronically sign completed documents quickly and securely.
You can send documents for online signature, track the status of signature requests, and identify documents that have yet to be e-signed. Built on a secure platform, you can manage e-sign requests from desktop computers or mobile devices.
In the example below, we show you how to create a PEAD form and send the document for e-signature using Glide Signatures. We also show you what the recipient sees when you send a signature request.
Creating a PEAD
In this example, the listing agent creates a PEAD form and sends it for e-signature with Glide Signatures.
To learn how a buyer's agent can create a PEAD, visit the Glide video training library and watch "How Can I Use Glide to Complete the PEAD Form? (Buy Side)."
1. On the Transactions page, select a transaction.
2. On the Transaction Overview page, click Fill and Sign a PEAD form.
3. On the next page, click Fill and Sign PEAD.
4. Identify all property visitors. Click Add Visitor and fill in the fields.
You can add multiple visitors (optional).
5. Click OK, and then Continue.
6. On the next page, add exceptions to the representation (optional). When you finish, click Continue.
This section is where you want to explain any potential COVID exposure or risk.
7. Verify your zipForm account or connect to a new account to generate the PDFs for signature (required) and then click Continue.
zipForm creates the PEAD form on the next page.
8. Check the circle next to Glide Signatures and then click Continue.
Sending documents for e-signature
1. On the next page, add a message or change the email subject, if you want.
2. Click Continue.
An email message is sent with a request to sign the form.
Glide returns to the PEAD page.
While awaiting signatures, you can resend the form for signature or archive the request.
Scroll down the page to check the status of the e-signature request.
The status "waiting for others" is represented by a clock, displayed to the right of the subject line.
Click the 3-dot button. On the drop-down menu, you can resend or void the e-signature request.
To return to the PEAD page later, click Signature Requests on the left menu of the Transaction Overview page.
What the recipient sees
After you send a request for an e-signature, the recipient opens an email message and clicks the link to Review Documents.
A new browser tab opens.
The recipient checks the box, clicks Start, and completes a few simple steps.
1. Scroll down the page and look for the initial and/or signature tabs.
2. Click into the first tab to begin placing your electronic initial and/or signature.
3. Confirm your name and initials to move forward.
4. Click the Approve and Sign button.
5. Scroll down the page and click the tabs for all remaining items.
In this example, the signature is added to the form.
The date of the signature is added automatically.
6. Once all tabs have been selected, click the Finish button.
What the agent sees
After the recipient e-signs the document, the request status changes on the agent's Glide page.
The status of the PEAD request changes to Complete, represented by a green check mark to the right of the subject line.