In this article, agents learn how to locate and fill-in C.A.R. and local association forms on the Glide platform.
Adding forms to a transaction
The first step is to add forms to a transaction. In this example, we add one form from the C.A.R. library and one document from the San Francisco Association of Realtors.
There are two ways to add forms to a transaction.
The quickest method is to add forms by applying a template to a transaction. You can add all the forms you need conveniently grouped into folders for easy access in just a few clicks. To learn more, see How to Apply a Template to a Transaction.
The other method - described below - is to add documents from the libary.
1. On the Transactions page, select a property.
2. On the Transaction Overview page, click Documents on the left menu.
3. On the Documents page, choose a folder and click the plus (+) icon.
- You can add documents to any folder. In this example, we choose the General folder.
4. Click Add from library on the drop-down menu.
5. Open the C.A.R. folder and check the box next to the document you want to add. In this example, we select the Buyers Inspection Waiver.
- You can scroll the list or type letters in the search bar.
6. Open the local association folder and check the box next to the document you want to add.
- In this example, we add a waiver from the San Francisco Association of Realtors (SFAR).
7. Click the Choose button at the bottom of the panel. Glide adds the selected forms to the folder.
Filling in forms
Filling in forms on Glide is as easy as 1-2-3. Glide automatically fills in parties, brokerage information, and other transaction details into the relevant parts of the form - once that information has been entered into the Glide transaction.
If any of the form's pre-filled details change during the course of the transaction, all the fields containing that information within the transaction's documents are automatically updated.
1. Go to the transaction folder and click the form you want to edit.
- In this example, we select the Buyers Inspection Waiver.
2. Click a highlighted section and enter the correct information.
- In this example, we a) check a box, b) type the name of a company, and c) enter a date.
3. Click the Save and Close button after you finish filling in the form.
4. Repeat steps for other forms.
Downloading and e-signing forms
You can down a form to your computer or device.
To download a form:
1. On the Documents page, locate the form you want to download.
2. Click the 3-dot button and select Download on the drop-down menu.
To send a form for signature:
Click eSign on the drop-down menu and then follow the workflow.
- To learn more about sending a completed package for eSignature, see How to Generate a Listing Package.
That's it. We're done.