In this article, you learn how to verify your C.A.R. agent membership on Glide.
Before you can access the C.A.R. and local form libraries, Glide verifies every Agent's active C.A.R. membership. Verification is a simple step that you need to complete one time to set up your account with full access to Glide.
How agents verify C.A.R. membership
Glide offers a few options for verifying C.A.R. membership:
1. using the C.A.R. single sign on (SSO) to connect your Glide account
2. during Glide account creation onboarding
3. via TC / Assistant verification
1. Using the C.A.R. Single Sign On (SSO)
Check out more information about setting up C.A.R. SSO on Glide here.
2. During Glide account creation onboarding
When you create your Agent member benefit Glide account, you are prompted to link your C.A.R. account during the account set up process.
1. Click the purple Link Account button.
2. Sign in to your C.A.R. account using your C.A.R. login credentials. A confirmation screen displays the C.A.R. account connected to your Glide account.
3. That’s it! Your C.A.R. membership is confirmed.
How TCs and team members verify agent C.A.R. membership
If you’re a Transaction Coordinator, Administrator, or Assistant working with one or more agents, you can verify your agents’ C.A.R. memberships and access the forms libraries on your agent’s behalf. In this case, the agent does not need to take any additional verification steps.
In this example, you learn how to verify credentials after sending a request to complete seller disclosures.
- If you send a request to your sellers to complete their disclosures, you need to verify the agent’s C.A.R. membership before you can download the completed forms and send them for signature.
1. Locate the message at the top of the Transaction Overview page that displays Needs Attention.
2. Click the Verify button and then select one of two methods. As a team member, you can select:
- Remind the Agent by sending an email request for the Agent to enter the details, or
- Other Verification Options to complete this step on behalf of the Agent.
Remind the Agent
If you select this option, you receive the following confirmation notice informing you that Glide has sent the reminder to the Agent.
Other Verification Options
If you select Other Verification Options, enter the Agent’s credentials to confirm their C.A.R. membership. You can choose between two types of credentials:
- RST ID
- NRDS ID + Agent last name
The first option is to enter the Agent’s RST ID to verify their active C.A.R. membership.
If you can log into your Agent’s C.A.R. account, you can find their RST ID.
1. Open a new browser tab, visit https://www.car.org/, and sign in to the Agent’s C.A.R. account.
2. Click Account Settings.
3. Locate the Agent’s RST ID in the bottom left corner under the Account Settings heading.
4. Copy the ID number.
5. Navigate back to Glide, paste the RST ID in the field below, and click Verify.
NRDS ID + Agent last name
After entering the credentials, click Verify.
- If you are unsure about your agent's NRDS ID, search it by going to https://login.connect.realtor/#!/forgotmember.