MLS Import is a new feature in Glide that connects users to participating MLS providers and imports transaction details into Glide.
Which MLS's support Glide's MLS Import
- Bakersfield MLS
- BAREIS MLS
- Bay East MLS
- Bridge MLS
- California Desert MLS
- California Regional MLS
- Combined L.A. / Westside MLS
- Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of REALTORS® MLS
- Contra Costa Association of REALTORS® MLS
- Greater Antelope Valley MLS
- High Desert MLS
- MLS Listings
- San Diego MLS
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS® MLS
- Santa Barbara MLS
- Tulare County MLS
Importing MLS data
1. On the Glide home page, click New Transaction.
2. On the next page, select the primary agent and then click Continue.
3. Click Search by MLS on the next page.
4. Click the blank field and select an MLS.
5. Enter the MLS Listing ID and then click on Continue.
6. Verify your MLS credentials.
7. On the preview page, confirm the Listing ID and property details, then click Continue.
Adding transaction details
Now that you have imported MLS data, the next step is to create the listing transaction.
1. Select the type of transaction, set the status, add a template (optional), and then click Continue.
- You can complete the remaining steps now or at a later date. You can edit the information later if required.
2. Add members to your listing team, and then click Continue.
3. Add a seller and then click Continue.
4. Enter property details and then click Continue.
- Glide returns to the Transaction Overview page.