MLS Import is a new feature in Glide that connects users to participating MLS providers and imports transaction details into Glide.
Which MLS's support Glide's MLS Import
Bay East MLS
California Desert MLS
California Regional MLS
Combined L.A. / Westside MLS
Conejo Simi Moorpark Association of REALTORS® MLS
Contra Costa Association of REALTORS® MLS
Greater Antelope Valley MLS
High Desert MLS
San Diego MLS
San Francisco Association of REALTORS® MLS
Santa Barbara MLS
Tulare County MLS
Importing MLS data
1. On the Glide home page, click New Transaction.
2. On the next page, select the primary agent and then click Continue.
3. Click Search by MLS on the next page.
4. Click the blank field and select an MLS.
5. Enter the MLS Listing ID and then click on Continue.
6. Verify your MLS credentials.
7. On the preview page, confirm the Listing ID and property details, then click Continue.
Adding transaction details
Now that you have imported MLS data, the next step is to create the listing transaction.
1. Select the type of transaction, set the status, add a template (optional), and then click Continue.
You can complete the remaining steps now or at a later date. You can edit the information later if required.
2. Add members to your listing team, and then click Continue.
3. Add a seller and then click Continue.
4. Enter property details and then click Continue.
Glide returns to the Transaction Overview page.