Owners and administrators of Glide brokerage accounts learn how to create and manage checklists for their teams.
A checklist is a template that can be applied to individual transactions. Checklists help agents and team members stay organized by using lists of tasks to streamline workflow.
Checklists can be customized to suit your needs. You can define the tasks and specify document requirements for each task.
Creating a checklist
The first step is to create a checklist.
1. On the Glide home page, click the Account icon and then select Administration > Checklists.
2. On the Checklists page, click the New Template button.
3. On the New Checklist panel, fill in the required fields and then click Save.
Enter a title that identifies the task.
Select a transaction type on the drop-down menu.
Select the offices which can access the checklist. The default is All Offices.
Add a description (optional). The description is visible when hovering over the checklist name in the checklist management screen.
4. Change the name of the default group.
Click the title, type a new name, and hit enter.
5. To add a group, click the New item group button and enter a unique name.
Adding items to a checklist
Now you’re ready to place items inside a group. An item is a task that needs to be reviewed. In many cases, that task involves a document.
In this step, you can add an item and attach a document if required.
1. Click a group to open the folder and then click the Add new item button.
2. On the New Checklist Item panel, fill in the required fields.
Associated with form?
If a document should be attached to this item, select Yes.
If you select Yes above, click the drop-down menu. Open a library and select a form. If you select No, the drop-down menu is not visible.
This is the name of the item. If you select a form, the document title is automatically added here. You can change the title if required. If you don’t add a form, enter a unique name.
Indicate if this item is required for every transaction or should be attached if applicable.
Add a brief description (optional).
3. At the bottom of the panel, click the Save button or Save and add another item to the same group.
Editing the checklist
Administrators can change the order of checklist items or groups with the drag and drop tool.
1. Hover the name, click the tab, and drag to a new location.
We suggest you create groups before creating checklist items. However, you can always create new groups later and move items from one group to another with the drag and drop tool.
2. To delete an item, hover the item, click the three-dot bottom, select Delete, and click OK in the confirmation popup box.
3. To delete a group, click the trash can icon to the right of the group name.