In this article, you learn how to edit listing information. You can update the property address and add, remove, or edit the parties associated with the listing.
Editing the property address
1. Select a property on the Transactions page.
2. Click Details & Parties on the left menu.
3. Click the Property Information tab.
4. Edit the address. You can also change the property type, add other information, and upload a photo.
5. Click Save.
Editing transaction parties
You can add, edit, or remove transaction parties.
1. Select a property on the Transactions page and then click Details & Parties on the left menu.
2. Click the Parties tab.
3. Click the three-dot button next to the party you want to edit and then select Edit on the drop-down menu.
4. Edit party information on the Profile page and then click Save.
Adding a party
You can also add parties to the transaction.
- New parties cannot access documents until they receive and accept an invitation to join the transaction.
1. With the Parties tab open, click the Add Party button.
2. Scroll down the panel and select a role.
3. Add a contact to the role. If the contact is already on your list, select that person. You can also create a new contact.
- In this example, we click Create new contact.
4. Enter information on the Profile page and then click Save.
- Check the box to send the party an email message with an invitation to join the transaction (optional). You can send an invitation at a later date if you want.
5. If you check the Invite to transaction box, review the email message, and then click the Invite button.
- You can edit the message (optional).
Glide returns to the Parties page. You can see the new party on the list.
- Not Registered means the party has not accepted the invitation.
Glide removes the Not Registered status once a party accepts the invitation to join the transaction.
Not inviting a party
It's possible to add a new party but not invite them to the transaction at this time (e.g. you don't have the party's email address).
In this situation:
- Glide does not send the party an email message.
- The party is listed as a Contact and can't access transaction documents.
You can invite parties at a later date:
1. Edit the Profile page and add an email address.
2. Click the three-dot button and then select Invite on the drop-down menu.
3. Complete the email message steps as described above.
What the invited party sees
When invited parties receive an email message, they should:
1. Open the message and click the Get Started button.
- If the new party has a Glide account, they are directed to the Sign In page.
- If the new party does not have a Glide account, they are directed to the Sign Up page.
Parties Not Filling Forms
If only one of the sellers wants to fill the form, you only need to invite that one seller to the transaction. You can leave the second seller off the packet entirely if you wish. Glide applies the parties listed on the cover sheet for this file. That's why it is important to make sure the parties are set up correctly on the cover sheet before generating the forms.