Buyer's agents and administration team members can quickly fill in PEAD form details and send the documents for signatures by following these simple steps!
- Listing agents: are you looking for instructions on how to send visitors the PEAD form? Click here. This article shows the listing side of how to use Glide for PEAD.
Creating PEAD documents
1. On the Transactions page, go to the left menu and click the Buyer Prospects button.
- For more information about creating a transaction, click here.
2. Click the New Buyer Prospect button.
3. Click Add Buyer Agent and then select a name from the list of options or create a new contact.
- Glide remembers previous contacts.
- Fill in the required fields if you create a new contact.
4. On the next page, click Add a Buyer. Select a name from the list of options or create a new contact.
- In this example, we add two buyers.
5. On the Buyer Prospect Overview page, click Fill and Sign a PEAD form.
6. Click Add a Property to enter the property address that the buyer prospect(s) plans to visit. You can add multiple addresses.
- In this example, we enter two addresses.
- When you enter a property address, check the box if you want the listing agent to receive a signed copy of the PEAD form.
7. Click Save and then Continue.
8. On the next page, review the information. Click Other Entrants to add other people (optional).
- In our example, we add a property inspector.
9. Click OK, and then Continue.
10. On the next page, add exceptions to the representation (optional). When you finish, click Continue.
- If you need help completing this section, talk to your attorney or broker.
Creating multiple PDFs
Each PEAD form can have up to three names. In our example, we have four people visiting each site (i.e. one agent, two buyers, and one inspector). Glide automatically creates enough forms for each party and each property.
- In this example, Glide creates two PEAD forms for each property (Webster Street and Mission Street).
11. Click the Send for Signature button to send the documents to each party.
- You can download the unsigned PEAD forms to send via email or print (optional).
Sending documents for signature
You have two options to send documents for e-signature: Glide Signatures and DocuSign.
- We show you both options.
Using Glide Signatures
1. Check the circle next to Glide Signatures and click Continue.
2. On the next page, add a message or change the email subject if you want.
3. Click Continue.
- An email message is sent with a request to sign the form.
- Glide returns to the PEAD page.
1. Check the circle next to DocuSign and click Continue.
- If your DocuSign account is not synced with Glide, click Link Account and enter your DocuSign account credentials.
2. Review the default text in the message and then click Continue.
- You can customize the message (optional).
3. Review the documents. All PEAD documents for the addresses previously entered are included within the DocuSign envelope, with each party identified for your final review.
- Add recipients (optional).
- Add a custom note (optional).
4. After you finish the review, click Next.
5. On the next page, check the signature, date, and initial tabs. These tabs are placed automatically in the relevant form locations.
6. After you finish the review, click Send. DocuSign sends the envelopes to the recipients.
Tracking the documents
After you send the document for signature, Glide returns to the Buyer Prospect page.
You can check the signature status of your PEAD forms anytime on the Buyer Prospect Overview page.
- Under Quick Access, the red banner tells us the PEAD forms are not signed. The status changes to green once fully signed.
- Documents signed via Glide's DocuSign integration automatically return to your Buyer Prospect Overview page.
Click the box Quick Access box to get details.
- You can re-send the forms for signature or archive the documents.
- Scroll down the page to check the status.
Still have questions?
- Checkout our PEAD FAQs here.