Listing agents can generate PDF forms of disclosure documents in two circumstances.
- The seller starts but does not finish answering all the questions. This disclosure document status is Started.
- The seller finishes answering all the questions and submits the forms for agent review. This disclosure document status is Completed.
Checking the status
To check the status of disclosure documents:
1. Go to the Glide home page and select a transaction.
2. Click Disclosures on the left menu.
- If the status says Not Started, you can't generate PDF disclosure forms.
- If the status says Sent, you can't generate PDF disclosure forms.
Generating incomplete forms
When the status reads Started, you can generate incomplete PDF forms of disclosure documents.
1. Click Request Seller Disclosures.
2. On the Request Seller Disclosures page, click the More button and select Generate PDFs on the drop-down menu.
3. Click OK in the confirmation pop-up.
Glide generates the PDF forms and displays a caution. The generated forms are not complete.
You have several options:
- Click Download to save the files to your computer.
- Click Sign with DocuSign to send the forms for e-signature - you can use DocuSign or Glide Signatures.
- Click Lock to prevent changes to the forms.
- Click Finish to close the window and return to the Disclosures page.