Linking to DocuSign
You link DocuSign to your Glide account when you send a form for e-signature.
Here is an example.
- We want to send a form (Residential Listing Agreement) to the seller for e-signature.
1. Select a form, click the three-dot button, and then click eSign.
2. On the next page, check the circle next to DocuSign and click Link Account.
3. Enter the email address you used to create your DocuSign account and click CONTINUE.
4. On the next page, enter your password and click LOG IN.
- Glide returns to the Prepare Signature Package page. The green text and checkmark icon shows you that your DocuSign account is linked to Glide.
To use a different DocuSign account, click the Change button.
1. Click the Link new Account button and then enter a DocuSign account ID and password.
2. If you are already logged into a different account, click the arrow and select an option on the drop-down menu.
Unlinking your DocuSign account
To unlink your DocuSign and Glide accounts, go to the Integrations and Memberships page.
1. On the top menu, click the Glide icon and select Account Settings.
2. On the left menu, select Integrations and Memberships.
3. Locate the DocuSign integration and click Unlink.
- The DocuSign account is now unlinked.