This article shows agents and team members how to add a Gmail address to a Glide account.
There are two ways to integrate Gmail with Glide:
Add a Gmail address to your account and make it the default address.
Instead of changing the default Glide email account, use your personal Gmail account to email documents, timelines, or offer packages.
Both options are described below.
Adding a Gmail account
To receive Glide messages and transaction notifications on your Gmail account, complete two steps:
add the Gmail account to Glide
make it the default address
1. On the Glide home page, click the account icon and select Account Settings.
2. On the left menu, click Account Preferences.
3. Under the Email Addresses heading, enter the new Gmail address in the field and click the Add button.
Glide sends a confirmation message to that Gmail account.
4. Open your Gmail account, locate the Glide message, and click the Confirm Email button.
5. Refresh the Glide page. The Gmail account displays on your Account Preferences page.
Setting the default address
1. Click the three-dot button next to the Gmail account and select Make default.
Glide sets the Gmail account as the Default address.
2. To verify the email account change, send a document for e-signature.
Glide displays the new default address for the listing agent.
Restoring the previous default email address
Click the three-dot button next to the previous email and select Make default.
Changing the send from email address
You can change the send from email address when emailing documents, timelines, or offer packages.
1. Locate a document, click the three-dot button, and click Email on the drop-down menu.
2. On the New Email page, click the send from email address field at the top of the page and then select Connect Google Account.
3. In the popup window, enter a Gmail address and click Next.
4. Enter the Gmail account password and click Next.
5. Read the terms and click Allow.
The Gmail address now appears in the send from email field.
Emailing a timeline
1. To change the send from address when emailing a timeline, click Compose an email.
2. Complete the Gmail account sign-in workflow. It's the same as described above for Emailing documents.
Emailing offer packages
Buyer agents and teams can change the send from email address when emailing offer packages to the listing side.
1. On the Submit Offer page, click the Connect to Gmail button.
2. Use the popup box to sign-in to your Gmail account. The workflow is the same as described above under Emailing documents.
After you click Allow, Glide displays the Gmail account as the send from email address.