In this article, we show you how a listing agent or administration team members can create a listing transaction on Glide. You also learn how to apply a template to a transaction.
To learn more about templates, see How to Set up A Transaction Template.
Creating a listing
1. On the Transactions dashboard, click New Transaction.
2. Add a listing agent. Select a name on the drop-down menu or click Create a new contact.
Transaction Coordinators can create a transaction on behalf of another person.
To create a new contact, fill in the fields and click OK. The required fields are First name and Email.
3. Click Continue.
4. Enter the property address and then select Continue.
5. Select a transaction type and status (based on where you are in the transaction process) and apply a transaction template (optional).
A transaction template is a blueprint of parties, documents, and form content that can be applied to any new or existing transaction in just a few clicks. Note, that you can select more than one template for each transaction. For example, you can create templates by deal type, like listing vs. purchase, or property type, like Condos or single family homes. Once the template is selected, press continue.
6. Click Continue.
7. Add people to the listing team (optional) by selecting a role and then a name. Choose a name from the drop-down menu or create a new contact.
8. Review or add the contact information and then click Save.
9. Add seller information. Select a name on the drop-down menu or create a new contact.
10. Review or add the contact information and then click Save.
11. Add another seller with a different email (optional) .
12. Click Continue.
Adding additional details (optional)
On this panel, you can add listing details. This step is optional. All fields completed here automatically pre-fill corresponding documents fields within the transaction.
After you add information, click Save and then Continue.
You can access the same panel from the Party & Details section on the Transaction Overview page.
In this example, we add three kinds of Listing Information.
Click Listing Date and then add a date with the calendar.
Click Listed Price and enter a number.
Click the Commission tab and enter a listing commission rate.
Click the Save button at the top of the page.