Glide allows you to create and manage a list of clauses that can be re-used when filling forms.
There are two ways to create and manage clauses:
from the Glide Clause Manager tool
from the Insert clause button within a form
We show you both options.
Opening the clause manager
On the Glide home page, click the Account icon in the top right corner and select Clause Manager.
Creating a new clause
1. Click the Create new clause button at the top of the page.
2. Add a Name and Clause (Share With is for brokerages only).
3. Click Create Clause.
Deleting a new clause
1. Hover over the clause you want to delete, click the ellipsis menu that displays on the right, and select Delete.
2. Click OK in the confirmation pop-up window.
Editing a new clause
1. Hover over the clause you want to change, click the ellipsis menu that displays on the right, and select Edit.
2. Modify any field and then click Save Clause.
Inserting a clause
1. Open a form and hover over the field to receive a clause.
2. Click the ellipsis menu that appears on the right edge of the text field and click Insert clause.
3. If the clause you want to insert is on the list, select the button next to the name, otherwise select Add a clause.
You can also edit and delete clauses from here.
4. Click the Insert button at the bottom of the panel. The clause is now in the form.
Removing a form clause
You can remove clauses that were added to a form.
1. Select field with the clause you want to remove.
2. Highlight the text in the field and then click Delete on your keyboard.
3. Click off to close the empty field.
1. If there is any text already in the field before you insert a clause, the clause will be inserted after the existing text.
2. If you insert a clause into a linked field, the clause will be added after the existing text, and the field will no longer be linked.