Once your client has accepted your invitation to complete their forms using Glide, they will provide answers to all required questions and submit their answer to you for review. You'll be notified by email that all forms are completed and can then generate final documents for signature directly inside your zipForm account.
Starting the review process
Once your client has completed all the forms in the form packet you sent them and submitted their responses, you will be notified via email that responses are ready for review.
- All "Packet Admins" included on the form packet will receive this notification. This includes the listing agent and other members of the listing team.
- If for some reason you don't receive a notification email, you can also login to Glide and navigate to your Home screen and select the transaction to begin the review process.
Reviewing responses and flagged questions
Once you enter the review experience, you'll have an opportunity to review the responses provided by your seller. Your seller may have flagged one or more questions for special attention.
- You may discover that one or more flagged questions or responses might benefit from additional attention from your seller. In this case you should communicate with your seller via phone, email, or in person.
- Your seller can log in to Glide at any point to resubmit their responses if needed. They can do this by click on the name of the form they wish to edit, navigating to the correct question, updating their response, then returning to the overview screen to resubmit the forms to you.
Client view when resubmitting forms
Linking your zipForm® account
Once you have reviewed your clients responses, you are ready to generate final documents for signature. If you haven't already done so, you'll need to link your zipForm account with your Glide account using either your C.A.R. login credentials or your zipLogix login credentials.
- Your credentials will be saved so you don't need to enter them every time your generate a new form.
- If you have trouble accessing zipForm, you can always use the "Forgot your password?" link to find your saved credentials.
Selecting a zipForm® transaction
Once you've linked your account, you're ready to generate completed documents for signature. You will have the option to have these documents appear inside a zipForm transaction you've already created, or you can create a new zipForm transaction.
Downloading or signing documents
After you've identified which transaction within zipForm you'd like to associate these forms with, you'll have the opportunity to download completed forms or send them for signature.
- Documents will show up inside your Glide account, within zipForm and will also be emailed to you as an attachment.
- Information that already exists in your zipForm coversheet will NOT be overwritten by information from Glide.
- Agent and brokerage information will be added based on the details provided when sending out forms.
Glide offers a built-in DocuSign integration you an use to quickly send completed forms for signature with fields auto-placed. Just hit the "Sign" button and you will be taken directly. You can also quickly open your zipForm® transaction and send forms for signature using Digital Ink.