How to Use Glide's Docusign Integration For Auto-Tabbing:
(1) From your Home Screen, click into the completed forms packet that you wish to send for signature using Docusign
(2) Select "Sign" from the list of Actions then click "Docusign"
(3) Connect your Docusign account to Glide by entering your login information
If you wish to connect a new Docusign account, simply click the dropdown arrow and it will display the option to "Connect New Docusign Account"
(4) Prepare the Docusign envelope as you normally would
Important: To benefit from Glide's automatic signature tabs placement, make sure to select the option to "Automatically add signatures tabs" and to add the recipients with their roles
(5) When you click to "Add a recipient", the Parties to your transaction will automatically appear. Simply select those Parties or select "click to add new".
Important: Make sure each Party has the same role that was assigned to them within Glide in order for the auto-tabbing feature to work properly. For example, Seller One and Seller Two must be identified according to their identity within Glide.
(6) Personalize the message to your recipients and click "Continue" to navigate to Docusign to review & send the envelope as you normally would
(7) Here you have another opportunity to add additional forms, edit your message or add Parties that you may have missed. Click "Next" in the upper right corner.
(8) You will see the signatures, initials and date tabs auto-populate into the correct locations
(9) Select "Send" in the upper right corner
How to Use zipForm's Digital Ink For Signatures:
You can always send the completed PDFs in your zipForm account out for signature using zipForm's free Digital Ink tool if you do not have a Docusign account
(1) Once you generate your completed PDFs after connecting your zipForm account, you will receive this confirmation notice on your screen
(2) Click "Sign in zipForm Plus" then select the documents to send for signature
(3) Click "Next" to go through the process of preparing and sending the packet for signature
Note: Digital Ink is not a feature within Glide, it is within zipForm, so Glide's auto-tabbing signatures tool will not work.
For additional assistance, review zipForm's Help Guide that explains how to use Digital Ink.