Did you know that Sellers can access their Disclosure Forms packets to make revisions at any time? Agents, you can help your sellers by directing them to the answers that need revised! Here's how...
(1) From the Home Screen, select the proper Disclosure Forms packet.
(2) Once inside the packet, you will see a list of forms. If your seller flagged any questions, you will see them as well.
(3) You can click into each form to see the client's answers.
You can also preview all answers transposed onto the form by selecting "Preview PDF" in the upper right corner.
Preview Mode displays as such:
Exit preview mode by selecting the (x) icon in the upper right corner.
(4) If an answer needs revised, click into the relevant section inside the form and locate that specific question.
Click "Copy Link" to copy a link to the question to your clipboard.
(5) Open your email app and compose a new email to your seller. Share this link with your Seller by pasting it in your email. You can do this by pressing CTRL+V on Windows, and CMD+V on MacOS.
Example for Gmail:
(6) When your client makes changes, they will be reflected in real time in the packet page. It is recommended that you wait until the client resubmits their form prior to generating the PDF, though you can generate the PDF at any time.