If an agent or TC cannot open a document that is displayed within the transaction, it's likely that the required permissions are not authorized for this user.
State, local and brokerage forms and libraries are protected so that only permitted users can access the forms in Glide.
- List of participating local associations available here.
Glide displays a red icon with an error message that informs the Agent that permissions have not yet been granted to allow them access to this brokerage form.
In this example, the TC applied a transaction template that included a proprietary brokerage form to which the Agent was not yet granted permission to access.
- The TC is using the brokerage transaction template and the Agent has not yet completed the steps of joining the brokerage account on Glide.
- The Agent will see the notification and will not be able to access or fill the form until they join the brokerage account.
Glide displays a red icon with an error message that informs the user that permissions have not yet been granted to allow them access to C.A.R. or local forms.
- Agents need to join their brokerage account for permission to access brokerage forms on Glide. Locate the brokerage account invite email or contact Glide Support Chat.
- Agents need to verify their C.A.R. credentials for permission to access C.A.R. and local forms on Glide. Click How to Verify Agent C.A.R. Membership to learn more.