Each listing transaction comes with a unique property portal that allows other Agents to submit an Offer or PEAD.
The listing team can share a custom link to access the transaction's property portal and allow buyer's agents to submit offers directly into the Glide transaction.
Adding Offer Instructions
Listing agents can add offer instructions for buyer's agents to consider when using the property portal to submit the offer. The listing team can also activate a notification tool that sends an SMS each time a buyer uses the link to submit an offer.
Here's how to do both.
Opening a listing transaction
1. Go to the Glide home page and select a transaction.
To learn how to create a listing transaction, click here.
2. On the left menu, click Offers.
3. On the Offers page, click the Customize link.
1. Enter instructions for buyers in the empty field.
2. Click Save at the bottom of the panel.
What the buyer agent sees
Click the Preview link to see how the buyer views the instructions.
Glide displays the instructions on a Submit Offer page. Buyer-side teams see this page after they open the link but before they create an offer.
The listing team can use the link to activate offer notifications. Each time a buyer submits an offer to the Glide transaction, one or more members of the listing team receives an SMS.
To activate the notification tool:
1. Click the Customize link.
2. Scroll down the panel to Notifications.
3. Check the box and enter a mobile number.
Add multiple numbers (optional).
4. Click Save at the bottom of the panel.