In this article, agents and teams learn how to use Glide on an Android device. We also show you how to complete four tasks on a mobile device:
Working with an iOS device
Not an Android user? Download the Glide iOS app if you have an Apple device (e.g. iPhone).
Click here to learn more about the Glide iOS app.
Opening Glide in a browser
Currently, there is no app for Android devices. Instead, mobile users access Glide online with a web browser.
1. Open a browser on your device and go to Glide.com.
In this example, we use Chrome on a Samsung smartphone.
2. Click the hamburger icon.
3. Scroll down and click the Login button.
4. Enter the email associated with your account and tap Next.
5. Enter your password and then tap Sign In.
The Glide home page displays.
We recommend that you bookmark the login page on your browser for easy, repeated access to your Glide account.
These instructions are for Chrome.
To bookmark a page on a mobile device:
1. Open a web browser and visit www.glide.com.
2. Tap the three-dot Settings icon at the top of the screen.
3. Tap the star icon. The star changes color, and Chrome saves the bookmark.
Opening a bookmarked site
1. Open a browser and tap the three-dot Settings icon.
2. Tap Bookmarks on the menu.
3. Tap the Mobile Bookmarks folder.
Your default folder might have a different name.
4. Tap the Glide link.
5. Complete the log in workflow.
Let's explore two tools.
Use the Filter tool to narrow the list of properties that display on the screen.
1. Tap the Filter icon.
2. On the Filter transactions screen, tap one or more filters and then tap Apply.
In this example, we select Listings.
You can find a property with the Search tool.
1. Enter a property address in the field.
2. Select a property on the auto-suggest list.
Working with transactions
Let's explore two Glide features: sending disclosures to a client and sending a package for e-signature.
1. Tap a property.
2. Tap the Prepare Disclosure Package tile.
3. On the Disclosures screen, tap the Invite Seller button.
4. Tap Continue on the next screen. (This teaser screen does not always display in the workflow.)
5. Add or remove forms on the next screen (optional) and then tap Continue.
Glide displays a default set of forms for your location.
6. On the Details screen, answer all the questions and then tap Continue.
7. Verify the parties who need to fill in the form and then tap Continue. You can add parties. (optional)
Make sure the Fills Form tab displays for each signing party. Tap the tab to change the e-signing option.
8. On the Confirmation screen, verify the information and tap Send.
You can change the location and add a custom message. (optional)
Glide emails the disclosures package to the parties.
9. Scan the list of available reports, or tap No thanks.
On the Disclosures screen, the status changes to Sent.
Sending a package for e-signature
Once the disclosure package is ready, you can send the documents to a client for e-signature.
1. Tap a property.
2. Scroll down the screen and tap the Quick Access tile.
3. Under Guided Workflows, click the Invite Sellers to Fill Disclosures.
When the status says Completed. the package is ready for e-signature.
4. On the next screen, tap eSign.
5. Check the circle next to a signing provider and then tap Continue.
We select Glide Signatures.
Add files to the package. (optional)
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, review the text next to the check box, and tap Continue.
We suggest you leave the box checked (the default setting). This option replaces the original documents when signed and simplifies document handling.
7. Verify the signers on the next screen. You can add or remove signers. (optional)
Set the signing order
If you have multiple e-signers, you can change the order in which each party receives the package.
Leave the toggle switch in the default setting (gray) to send the package to all parties at the same time.
Toggle the switch to the right (purple) and then change numbers in the boxes. Glide sends the package to each party one at a time and in sequence.
8. Review the information and tabs on the next screen and tap Continue.
Glide automatically adds signature, initials, and date tabs.
It is not possible to edit document information or tabs on a mobile device. If changes are required, the agent or listing team needs to send the package back to the client.
9. On the next screen, you have one last chance to review the package. Verify the information, add text to the message (optional) and then tap Send.
10. If you are a signing party, click Sign Now to complete this step.
You can close the file and e-sign the package at a later date.