Team members can create and manage transactions for the agents they support. This article shows TCs and Teams how to setup the Team and thereafter work on behalf of the Agent(s).
Opening the Account Preferences page
The first step is to open the Account Preferences page.
1. Click the Glide icon at the top of the page and select Account Settings.
2. On the next page, click Account Preferences on the left menu.
1. Scroll down to the Agents You Support heading.
2. Enter the email address of the agent you want to add and click the Invite button.
- Glide displays an Invited label and sends the agent a confirmation email.
What the invited agent sees
The invited agent opens the email message and clicks Grant Access to accept the request.
- After the invited agent grants access, their name displays on the Agents You Support list.
Removing an agent
To remove a name from the Agents You Support list:
1. Click the three-dot button next to the agent's name and select Remove.
Verifying agent membership
To access all features on Glide, agents must verify their C.A.R. membership one time. Team members can proactively verify agent membership on this page, rather than waiting for the agent to do it.
1. Click the three-dot button next to the agent's name and select Verify Membership.
2. On the next page, enter the agent's RST ID or NRDS ID and last name and then click the Verify button.
- Review this Help Center article for detailed instructions if you're having trouble verifying membership.
Editing transaction settings
For each agent on the Agents You Support list, customize the way Glide formats entity names display on forms. This helps to ensure you and your team display entity names in a uniform style.
1. Click the three-dot button next to the agent's name and select Edit Transaction Settings.
2. Select an option on the Transaction Settings popup window and then click Save.
For more information about name and entity formats, see: