Glide has created the first-of-its-kind integrated system that allows you to create, send, and manage offers in a single place.
Even better, Glide creates a unique transaction URL to share on the MLS' "agent remarks" section. That means buyer agents can click the URL to use Glide's online platform to create and submit signed offers securely and efficiently that will be received by the listing agent.
How it works
Agents who want to submit an offer on Glide click the URL. That click opens a guided workflow. As the buyer agent moves the workflow, Glide automatically pulls property address and agent information and pre-fills relevant sections in the offer package.
In a step-by-step fashion, buyer agents can create and submit a signed offer package directly to the listing agent on Glide.
Creating an online offer
Creating a signed offer package on Glide and submitting it to the listing agent -- starting from a CRMLS listing -- is a three-step process.
If you are not signed in to your Glide account, Glide displays the login page. Enter your ID and password.
If you don't have a Glide account, sign up for free. It only takes a few seconds to complete.
Step 1 Opening your Glide account
After you click the Glide button on a CRMLS listing, the Glide portal page opens.
1. Click the Submit Offer button.
2. To begin the offer workflow, click Get started on the next page.
3. Add the primary agent, click Continue, and move through the guided workflow.
Complete all steps until you get to the Offer Package page.
To learn more about how to create an offer on Glide, see:
Step 2 Verifying credentials
The next step is to link your C.A.R. account with your Glide account if you haven't done this once before.
Linking your C.A.R. account is required to access the C.A.R. forms library.
When the workflow comes to the Offer Package page, Glide displays a Needs Attention alert and Verify button.
1. Click Verify.
2. On the next page, click Link Account.
3. On the next page, enter your C.A.R. username and password.
4. Click the Continue to Glide button.
5. Click the Continue as button.
6. On the confirmation page, click Go to Transaction.
Step 3 Creating a signed offer
The third step is to return to the workflow and complete the offer package.
1. On the Offer Package page, click the file to open the document.
2. Use the Outline tool to complete the offer document.
Complete the workflow until you send a signed offer package to the listing agent.
To learn more about completing a signed offer and submitting the package to the client, see:
How to Submit Offers (Step 3)